We appreciate your donations in support of Intercordia Canada and our student participants. Your donation identifies you as a Friend of Intercordia Canada and you will receive our e-newsletter and other mailings.
Intercordia Canada is a non-profit organization incorporated in Canada. Our charitable registration number is 833547870 RR 0001. Contributions to Intercordia Canada are tax-deductible; an official receipt for income tax purposes will be issued to you upon receipt of your donation.
Option 1: Donate to Intercordia Canada Online:
- 1. Click on the blue CanadaHelps home page button on this page;
2. Enter “Intercordia Canada” in the search field;
3. Follow donation steps indicated.
Option 2: Donate to Intercordia Canada by Mail:
- Please make cheques or money orders payable (do not mail cash) to Intercordia Canada:
10271 Yonge St., Suite 300
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Option 3: Donate to an Student’s Fundraising Campaign:
- 1. Click on the blue CanadaHelps button on this page; 2. Click “GivingPages;”
3. Type in the name of the student you wish to support and click “Find GivingPage;”
4. If the student is registered with CanadaHelps, their name will appear; 5.Click “view” to go to the student’s personal GivingPage;
6. Proceed with making your donation; 7. If the student does not have a CanadaHelps GivingPage, please donate via Option 1. and name the student in the “Message/Instructions” field.