If you are interested in applying to Intercordia Canada simply:
- Click the INITIATE THE APPLICATION NOW button
- Complete the Online Application Form and Submit.
When we receive your completed application Intercordia will:
- Let you know by email that your application has been received
- Set up a time on your university campus for an interview
Intercordia interviews are carried out in the following manner:
- An Intercordia Representative and a member of the university faculty will meet with you for about 20 minutes;
- We want to learn what you are passionate about and how the Intercordia Program is a good fit for you at this point in your life;
- You will be asked about your academic standing and whether you have the ability to do the course work required of the program;
- The interview process is not a competition but an opportunity for us to select people who will ”fit” well and flourish in the Intercordia Program;
- We will contact each applicant and let them know the results of the application interview process.
Who is accepted in the Intercordia Canada Program
Students enrolled in a Canadian University partnered with Intercordia Canada who are:
- Between 18 and 30 years of age (Intercordia Canada will assess a student’s maturity level to ensure fruitful participation in the program);
- In a state of physical and mental health that will allow one to live positively in a challenging environment;
- Able to commit to the duration and expectations of all Intercordia Canada Program components.